The βeta user plan
A βeta user is a customer who signs up for our system to test and start using our product before the official launch.
(it also means you may need to bear with a few issues)
A School/Group signing up as a beta user will receive the BrighterSchools Enquiry Management system free for 30 days then get a 50% discounted subscription for 12 months.
What is the catch?
There is no catch, this is a serious offer that provides mutual benefit for both the user and Brigher Schools.
The purpose is to test all aspects of our product with customers who will be willing to use the service and provide feedback along the way.
Benefits as Beta users
- Receive the full service at a discount.
- Full support with to help get you up and running.
- Influencing the development of our product by providing feedback.
- Link back to your school, from your testimonial on our website.
What do you need to do to qualify:
To ensure all parties benefit from the Beta test and to show commitment from both sides we would like beta users to;
- Start a subscription after the 30 day free trial, You will start a subscription and pay via credit card with a Discount code.
- Setup your School/Group and link/integrate the enquiry form into your website.
- Providing feedback
(the good bad and ugly).
- After using the application for a couple of months, provide a testimonal that we can add to our client list / testimonal on our website.
Paid subscriptions will continue after 12 months at the full subscription price.
This offer is limited to a number of users, please get in touch.